Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Is that a your wife say

He tricked me WOMEN NERMA that I've 13 years of marriage: I gave her all, and she ...
The Šekić, who for several years now lives in America, says the confession for "Dnevni avaz" to be a victim of fraud wife Nerma (33), with whom he has two children, a son of Osman (12) and daughter Aida (8).
- Nerma I met in 1997 in the city, where I came from Germany on holiday. It was love at first sight. However, her father gsc cinema showtime and mother opposed the marriage because they Nerma was the daughter of units. They knew that I would take her to America, where I decided gsc cinema showtime to pursue a life - says Šekić.
However, instead of love, it was a marriage of convenience, hard Šekić. Nerma is, as he says, because of the difficult economic situation in which it was her family, married him, because she knew that well earned.
- Now I realize that from the outset was determined to help the family and that she never loved. She knew that with me it, but they have everything. gsc cinema showtime Her mother Arif Sabic trying for years to convince us to return to Croatia. Her brother Jasminko was last year on his deathbed and asked me to Nerma let you come to Croatia, where she lived before marriage, to make it last saw. I could not watch him suffer for his brother, who had a tumor, so I let her go - says Šekić.
- It was a good first month while she and her brother did not fight forcing her and the children, who went with her, out of the house. I sent them money to rent an apartment. We agreed on the phone to his brother: stay a little longer though had to go back in August for documents. After her brother died in September, promised to come back after the funeral, but she lied. She begged me to keep it with my mother, because her father is now sick - hard Šekić.
- She told me that for the purchase of necessary additional 120,000 kuna. She promised me that the house will be registered in her name, so I sent her money. In December I found out that the house, which was paid my money, not in its ownership but on her younger brother. Planned tricked me. She knew that in the event of divorce gsc cinema showtime had to share the house with me. She answered me that he fell in love with another, VS and do not want to hear from me - says Šekić adding that it was left with empty pockets.
- Even we were unaware of the New Year, a son I could not congratulate birthday. I learned that the redesign and children's school documents making it a criminal charged and America and Croatia. This it has done, it is considered parental stealing children. After I had all the evidence submitted to trial, awarded me custody of the children. Although I tried to be a nice way agree that children should not suffer, did not work. To my knowledge, gsc cinema showtime competent in America will return to the back, not to me but to the court that would suit for false documents - hard Šekić.
- Everything's taken away. Even me and quarreled with my family. They told me that makes me a fool, but I love blinded. I did not want to admit. It hurt that I was convinced in her late scams - says Šekić.
143 comments gsc cinema showtime
when her mother fucks friend you paid school they would'll make again and she will again not anything will return to God through the merits of each i had and i slut and here thank goodness me better and she fall you fall happily mate
Is that a your wife say
fuck you my mother when you though you're the greatest shit what you write this, fuck you motherfucker myself and all sti have had to skim whore ,, while she was with him she had no way out and now fights for children and for you what zivot.a write fucker ..and all in a row
a friend has that old saying nevruj horse and woman ,,, sadly it and sorrow is to
Eh just me and you are honest, it is not fair of her to do that if not for you then for these poor children, but it is not clear to me why she could not visit her parents and glupanko that's gsc cinema showtime why I left, to me that husband gsc cinema showtime says that I can not go see my parents and I would have left immediately.
Dada're gsc cinema showtime right, as soon as I read it I knew that was sort of a man and I understand what it is left, only that many men just do not get here so ondamh criticize women or are they like this, (Her brother Jasminko was last year dying and asked me to Nerma let you come to Croatia) fujjj one bastard who he is to be asked to leave a sister to see his brother, disgusted me these men.
It would be nice to this newspaper house looked for this woman and these children and especially children examined before the leg as posted something like this. Oh, what's that publication in the newspaper? Would I be doing a story about whomever you want and I put it in the newspapers although the false story. So it really does not make sense. And when the people gsc cinema showtime of America learned of this story and embarrass Sekica, Avaz.ba quashed all the comments from the site. Why? Because these comentari argued that Sekic all lie in this my story and that Avaz.ba presented falsity in the newspaper.
Latte he that had normal gsc cinema showtime he would put forward their privacy in the

No comments:

Post a Comment