Friday, September 27, 2013

Safety is a feature that is not mine: I can nourish hopes, but not ostenterò never any certainty. D


Safety is a feature that is not mine: I can nourish hopes, but not ostenterò never any certainty. D'Annunzio enchants me, but Leopardi to touch my deepest chords: I could scupper gently into this sea ...
I touched something bigger than me, for four days I have enjoyed the thrill of a goal that I had always thought to be impossible. Then, like a bowling pin, I fell from that step, to a combination of factors has happened what seemed mathematically impossible. And all after the first consideration, to wonder what had happened to me. I wish I knew: I would like to find the cause of quell'affanno of quell'incapacità to react, to what progressive shutdown, gsc sunway lap after lap. Worse than last year, when I was injured. Detached than a minute, even in 6 km: hit and sunk. Check out too bright (the first lap I had a nice benefit), fear of the wet pavement, energy down (my) energy into growth (those of the opponent)? There is everything, even the stomach ache that tormented me from Wednesday. gsc sunway
Stage compelling one on Wednesday: the longest, the most feared, the most expected. My favorite. Not that I ever gave anything, nor do I ever saw particularly aggressive: it will be only a matter of affinity. gsc sunway Now it comes to managing the advantage gained in the two previous stages, when I learned gsc sunway who I considered unapproachable disconnect brilliantly. The five miles of breathtaking hairpin bother gsc sunway me, it is a matter of strength and resource management, not to be emptied when you could begin to fly. I stand behind her, she gets that is a pleasure and I limped back to not lose sight of her. They are "only" five miles, after you recover: Manage gsc sunway the distance without exaggeration, that by just missing! Sure, what do you think? It wobbles a bit ', once you reach the summit, then we find the mastery of the legs and changing gears: down to all! Here it is, ever closer, I can feel his breath, maybe even his voice, then just hot air, and the sound of my footsteps. To be so until the end ... Instead, the bad is yet to come, because after that fantastic descent begins a series of ups and downs that can distort the structure. The one near the twelfth kilometer is a beating: still rising, and it seems to never end. The extraordinary advantage I had gained is gradually gsc sunway shortening, and this triggered the alarm: in a moment of despair, I stop and look back, do not you see, I still have the edge, but more so it is now that I have to scrape the bottom . The fact is that I can not find anything to scrape! The trick is not to look up, must come to an end this agony. Here, via a nose dive - in short, more or less. Uncoordinated and panting, I try to push with all his might: this straight at the end of the descent is endless, I'm really pulling the last, I'm afraid of not being able to get to the end. Turn left, here is the arrival. There are more dead than alive, but there are. A supplement to the glass of refreshment, my sweet mash to follow, while I catch my breath, and immediately begin to bubble guts. Well, it will be the lament of my general gsc sunway physical tried. I'll gsc sunway jump into the sea to forget gsc sunway about it, floating on the consolidated position - now steel, they tell me, but I do not believe it yet. Prize-giving with gifts authorities Salina delicious grapes, pizzetta so-so, and my belly back to protest. Escape release in the bathroom before the return crossing. The sea cradles me, landing lightly dozing, I want ice cream. Alas, I did not do it! Under with lactic acid bacteria: the worst has been averted, but still a bit of pain and a nagging sense of tension. Breathe and relax, the imperative now is regenerate. Bad weather gsc sunway forced idleness of the day of rest, but on Friday morning, in the square of Lipari, are anything but charging. And it also puts the rain. Disaster waiting to happen?
Illusions at peak. The last day should emerge a Valentina bad as ever: in fact, if ever? I believe, I believe, I believe. Forty-five seconds are a fair margin, just stick together gsc sunway and not give up. Do not you fucking scare six and a half kilometers? Many. Too many. Four laps nervous and snappy, undulations insufficient to make a difference: here only flies who is a thousand. She escapes immediately, I'm hanged from the first kilometer: my best is still ridiculous. I cling to the last glimmer of hope, encouraged gsc sunway by new friends who believe in me: never felt so much solidarity, makes me feel alive when I'm about to die. Unfortunately, everything gsc sunway is useless.
I would have preferred never to have been third, not having dreamed that podium, stay right away to

No comments:

Post a Comment