Wednesday, March 26, 2014

SGC was a student who had no where to put your thoughts and songs that interest me and show my life


Soon, soon, soon as I can, I'll call for now it hurts And when the longing, to leave me sing'll know I've food trucks nashville been suffering away from me And now, you can finally have happiness not do a bad time, do not feel well Yesterday it took me only half to sleep, I was like, I dunno, passionate inside food trucks nashville Half If I have the gift of escape to anywhere, Ia like a gust of wind Without thinking about what happened, nothing, nothing is mine, not the thought Talk about anything that is mine, I found the ring you forgot There was the hut collapsed, this that my boat was lost, It is written just you and me
When we love, Anything serves to remind An old woman loved the dress has a lot of value That last bit of her perfume bottle that was on the dresser About Showing You the room was the scene of a great love today And what I found made me more A sad bit of it there is a hair in my jacket I remembered all the love between us That thread of lived long hair Been stuck in our sweat When we love and can not live with the woman beloved One thing is good for nothing reason for us to cry the lights will go out when it's time to go to bed We get to wait for those who love The impression she will lie today And what I found made me sadder A little piece of it that there is a wire hair on my jacket I remembered everything between node s the love He lived long hair yarn Been stuck in our sweat
SGC was a student who had no where to put your thoughts and songs that interest me and show my life ... Now I'm just another lost in this confusing adult world, but I keep doing the same thing. Even write, wrong even I do not care, it is that I write and I will not stop. View my complete profile
2014 (26) March (6) February (4) January (16) 2013 (139) December (10) November (13) October (15) How to wake up from a nightmare when sequ. Sometimes .. people food trucks nashville go, but those are fight ... Sometimes it's a ring, a hair, a piece of ... Untitled 1 Scroll Old Teacher ... A doubt Phrases 3 Quick thoughts 21 Music pleeeeeaseeee food trucks nashville Nightstand thoughts - 12 Mirages, Muse and Oasis Coffee shop thoughts - 7 Phrases 2 Quick thoughts 20 The guys are good ... September (14) August (13) September (8) June (27) May ( 13) April (14) March (4) February (4) January (4) 2012 (24) December (2) October (1) August (4) July (4) June ( 3) May (3) April (2) March (1) February (1) January (3) 2011 (55) December (4) October (5) September (3) August ( 4) July (7) June (2) May (3) April (5) March (9) February (6) January (7) 2010 (151) December (9) November ( 8) October (12) September (16) August (17) July (22) June (14) May (8) April (18) March (13) February (9) January ( 5) 2009 (126) December (10) November (14) October (11) September (9) August (13) July (14) June (15) May (17) April ( 9) March (4) February (6) January (4) 2008 (241) December (5) November (16) October (16) September (13) August (12) July ( 17) June (22) May (56) April (68) March (16)


No comments:

Post a Comment