Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I carried a 300 miles to the next attraction Ephesus. Oddly enough, they have mentioned atlanta foo


I carried a 300 miles to the next attraction Ephesus. Oddly enough, they have mentioned atlanta food trucks it as one of the ancient seven wonders. It does not count in the official atlanta food trucks statistics, but when you have something you are happy it will often done better than it really is. A few thousand years ago it was a community of about 250,000 inhabitants, or about the size of Aarhus today. Picture 1604 The ruins that were there today gave the impression that it had been something big. And then there was also here Ephesians lived as Paul wrote letters to. But to understand it you have to be a little Bible expert atlanta food trucks or try to look up a Bible. It was also here that in the year 431 held a church meeting where it was decided that Jesus was divine. atlanta food trucks The large group of Christians who believed that Jesus was both human and divine was banned. I continued on and ended up seeing the sun set over Cesme. A city which should also be touristy. But I was pleasantly surprised. It was not like in Marmaris where I live, where there are a lot of great hotels and where all small shops and kabab places being torn down to make room for a lot of luxury without soul. In Cesme there were no big hotels, atlanta food trucks everything had been kept in an old cozy style, and so was the harbor in the middle of the city, where there was also room for the smaller atlanta food trucks boats. If I were on a package holiday to Turkey, I would probably prefer such a place. After getting something to eat I had to find a place to sleep. I could not immediately find any hotels that were open, so I decided that I would just run out of town and find a place to sleep in the car. I found a rather desolate place, with music in the ears of my Ipod, it did not take long before I slept. Middle of the night I was awakened by someone was standing outside the car and knocked and knocked on the window. I was just getting to me even before I found out what it was, and I was about to see who it was that was out there before I opened it. When I saw something that looked atlanta food trucks like uniforms I closed up, and then I heard a whole lot of Turkish words in a very short time and he pointed to my camera which was in the window. Shit - I thought I wonder if I had mistakenly strayed me into a military area, and now he thought perhaps that I had taken pictures of it. It is strictly forbidden here. He wanted to see my passport and he flipped a long time in order to find the stamp you get when you enter the country. Since I have many pages of stamps in my passport, it took a good time while he was saying a lot in Turkish I did not understand. I asked if he spoke English, German, atlanta food trucks French, or Russian, but he could not. Conversely, he asked me if I could Turkish, but I could not. I tried, however, to the 10-15 phrases I had taught me, and I know it might not be so smart to ask this military man of "what it costs" and then immediately say "it's too expensive." These are good words of a bazaar, but here I said the words to a policeman. But he came, however, to smile a little and then I knew that it was wrong. Maybe I should just stay locked up in a military camp at night. He called up his base, found someone who spoke English and gave me so his phone. I was told that they would like me to drive into the center of town and go back to sleep instead of lying out there. For out there I could be assaulted and robbed as it was to protect me that they had woken me up. Now they were very nice when I first found out what it was about. I found a parking space at the harbor in the city and slept so on until ---. I was once again awakened to someone outside the car shouting loud and very plaintive. It was 5 in the morning and just behind the car was a mosque with some great speakers. It was Imam While the first dirge. It sounds at least as a dirge.
View my complete profile Previous Posts Pammukele Turkey, technical problems and interesting news, w ... good prospect in Turkey if you are nearsighted atlanta food trucks 1 week to departure and the gods are with me 14 to departure 1 month to departure


No comments:

Post a Comment