Monday, June 16, 2014

:) Regards return an eventful weekend for a sweet :) First of fatigue I am writing this article on


:) Regards return an eventful weekend for a sweet :) First of fatigue I am writing this article on Friday, we had a rainy day with my wife in Buyukada. In the evening of coral fish, mussels and rain accompanied with a beer watching the hustle and bustle of the inhabitants of the island we had. The next morning, we left the hotel terrace overlooking the sea with a nice breakfast we started the day with seagulls. We were on the terrace while enjoying the scenery sweet rain started again. I forgot to take my camera when going to the island, I had to take photos with the phone, unfortunately. Drain and set off again after our pleasant breakfast room to the streets of the island.
I'm going to the island for so long but did not know how the wisdom of Buyukada Patisserie. Incidentally, we stayed at the hotel in the evening I met on the Internet snooping. Of course, the next morning I took the breath right at the doorstep. I warned my wife more night here already make breakfast pastry wave field synthesis as light as possible wave field synthesis çatlasa I'm going to eat something in the food, saying :) It's not like I was a pastry chef at the one we told ourselves Turkish coffee. While cooking we went for coffee per counter, cookies, trying to choose from many twos have to be prepared at home in a beautiful box teeek teekin to taste.
At that moment, which came hot hot eggplant fritters and bought wave field synthesis one each. The taste was terrific with a single word. He regretted that so we just get one .. Package received as a pie, with sea views on the ferry was devoured by the bear. I was one of the most beautiful wave field synthesis pie you ate as olive oil, eggplant Our pie. Eagerly we eat has forgotten the photo, unfortunately: (We also got a package from Little croissants. They're pretty tasty for your information :)
Meanwhile, wave field synthesis as the Marine House Hotel accommodations had chosen. A charming hotel, friendly staff, my stay in such a small hotel with breakfast was the best I've ever eaten. Very tasty buffet on the terrace accompanied by stunning scenery and have made a very pleasant breakfast. We recommend that if you fall your way to the island :) Aaa remember a beautiful became a delicacy. Valentine's Day is the day we left because wave field synthesis I've added a photo below us, they offered cute tray as soon as we settled into the room again. Coffee lover like me, a man, Turkish coffee and refreshments accompanied by a fruit platter on the medication came as a tired day ..
Beautiful patisserie minutes after we had loaded wave field synthesis our bags beautifully started wave field synthesis to walk towards the pier. There are also stand the small size we got a bite plate. Food Halimiz package he needed it :) But bless hot hot out there friends, one of the well and offered bite. We have also continued to sweeten our mouths toward the jetty. And to go to Eagle's engine began to approach the pier towards you :)
Maybe a bird passes over us :) softly in my ear while playing this song in a short time we went to Eagle. I wanted to walk to Pendik. We shot ourselves on the road from the beach, frolic on the beach Ismail Evening walked to Pendik :) Thanks again :) I remembered the young and not stand in almost took pictures :) # siirsahil
Finally, I turned off the weekend with a beautiful gift, certain crack if I'm mentioning them. The first came on Valentine's wave field synthesis Day gift from my wife's kitchen :) Refika book .. I was very happy. wave field synthesis I read until the first half of the evening devoured. A very enjoyable book. Rafiq and his wife in the kitchen where the pleasure would follow anyway. Book apart was nice, took place in my library a nice :)
The second gift I live in a new neighborhood, newly acquired wave field synthesis from a friend I; From Vildan. My kitchen My interest in everyone choosing a gift in this direction when dragging guess :) This comes with a gift on my face and she lights up :) Purple silicone cake mold I liked a lot and here he once again thank you :) Finally a new cake mold my photo with caption finish, I think.
Today is a good day to have started in Vildan with Sunday breakfast. on the basis of already "Breakfast of interest is a happily believe that" nice people on top of that I made a lot of crowd favorite Sunday breakfast for me today because I started sweet. And then there's my very first friend Ümmühan's wife tantuni his delightful dinner at ate still plenty of conversation, abundant enjoyable and top with plenty of tea you :) again for everything, thank you, and this article indescribable'm finishing :) This weekend for me so different . I'm not eating for three days, a very interesting situation wave field synthesis for me :) This weekend, plenty of pleasant, ready to be put in place now for me. Such is life now. Again with new developments and to discuss recipes ..
2014 (11) February (2) Cute and lively weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment