Saturday, August 30, 2014

I went into the classroom in a trembling heart ... well ... look at me ... Why must


Hello ~ I'm ~ I indeyo Korea who was born in a foreign country, living in small Hangul wrong ... so I write to tell you where I use the wrong material roach coach Barre John - I understand ... the non Ipoh too good to try to create a cluster called Annie Lee could be successfully ...? Let me once blah ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ challenge - Well, you ready? Start! - A non-native ice Ipoh Post - Episode 1.
"Hi there - I *** (tha name you want to think), I long straight hair,
Strangers 3 - "I think I catch another student that pencil -" roach coach
There is ... "Ugh ... Why do you keep running roach coach away from my mouth ice cream?!?!" So
I went into the classroom in a trembling heart ... well ... look at me ... Why must

? - "Yeah ... I'm a fine ... Thank you ... My name is Mina ... you said ..."
Or - "?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Its gold hair"

Postado por Anny Lee às 19:01


No comments:

Post a Comment