Friday, September 26, 2014

(2) At that time, when I met with extraordinary extrasensory abilities of children with a variety o


(2) At that time, when I met with extraordinary extrasensory abilities of children with a variety of sources, and I began to come to a knowledge of them, there is another option that could help me seriously exploring the ability to see in the dark. Something very subtle, almost impalpable, but in the end, the most important perception of what all of this has - a mysterious, secret place in the human heart, where the children are born and seen remarkable images. Gradually came to the fore knowledge of the indigenous tribes in various parts of the world who know even a single piece of great secrecy. And that made me remember something very old about their spirit. Many tribal representatives spoke of his hope that my efforts will begin to take place in the world technokratiniame changes that will bring peace to the planet and the ecological balance. Aboriginal tribal elders contribute to your energy
Once the 1990 s in the middle of the year I was asked to make a speech at a conference in Australia, dedicated to the study of dolphins and whales. I arrived in Queensland and I was simply amazed by the extraordinary beauty of the area with the Great Barrier reef, reaching far and wide with a little half-mile in length. An amazing place, it's so nice to live there! The attendees were hundreds of people there from all corners of the world to speak for the dolphins and whales, as well as other close subjects such as the ecological situation in the world. (It is obvious that no dolphins or whales, or the rest of the living beings have no chance to survive if people change their relationship with nature.) Just at the time I was experimenting with the R-2 and I have reached the conclusion that even a single person , merged his heart with Mother Earth, can change their surroundings Light Body or Mer-Ka-Ba, help. I was so over the idea of the idea that when the ball is in my report, I started food carts for sale to talk about it on the basis of their deeply personal point of view, knowing that the audience will be able to understand me. I emphasized that we create the world around us your thoughts and emotions, so if you live in the hearts of our relationship with Mother Earth, everything is possible. Even cleaning the environment only human Light Body,. When I finished talking and walked off the stage, next to the cathedral užleisčiau again užimčiau his place in the hall, I was stopped by a few elderly aboriginal. They invited me into his lap, and I'm food carts for sale thinking a long time, I agreed. The elders sat me on his lap and told him that I was the first person in Caucasians from whom they heard that what they perceive is the truth. They told us that Mother Earth provides them with everything necessary, and they do not make an effort the existence food carts for sale of the world - it is light, and human consciousness is something much more than white people think. food carts for sale (They think of us as your consciousness mutation babies who are just beginning to understand what is going on in the surrounding world.) One of the elders said that they will support me while I am in Australia, if I agreed to accept their help. I do not fully understand what it means to their "support", but of course, I agreed - after all, they are our ancestors really. Then I decided to give lectures in several Australian cities of Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. Every time you speak, I surveyed the audience and the audience food carts for sale will notice food carts for sale between these elders, seated food carts for sale in a circle with the back and quietly singing something. Sometimes the audience gathered over a thousand people, but since he was such a powerful indigenous food carts for sale energy flow in the room, I felt the pulsation. I do not know how they would find me and how to overcome all these distances, because they did not have the car - but be sure grandparents were in the room where I was to speak. Before I leave the circle conference on dolphins and whales, food carts for sale they told me, "When is, do not forget about the darkness of the heart." Then these words meant nothing to me yet. In the heart of Maori prayer force passes
Soon after my return from Australia contacted by Maori tribe of New Zealand's spiritual leader and asked if he can not come with me to America for an interview. Maki Ruka appealed food carts for sale to me with this request through Mary Thunder, American Indian elder which rang in advance and brought a guest with me to the house. It was very interesting because I have never been identified with these tribal people. Of course, I thought it necessary to try to help him, talk about what you enjoy. Along with Mary Thunder came not only Maki fog, but several of his associates. Mary - amazing Senol from Cheyenne tribe, we have since become good friends. Maki Ruka proved a man of impressive dimensions, weighing about one hundred and sixty pounds. He came accompanied by several young men of his tribe, who helped food carts for sale to carry the sacred objects for the ceremony, in his opinion, necessary for meeting with me at the time. Some of these items weighing over fifty pounds! I do not remember exactly what it was, but it was very difficult because they had to carry

No comments:

Post a Comment