Monday, January 19, 2015

% D bloggers like this:


Yes, I know it says 2000 on the photo, but it had little busy so I did not take much pictures. Plus I forgot food trucks orange county the camera. But uannsett, Here I have spent the last few days. It was great fun ... =) We sent music, had an interview with god knows how many and had good fun.
First race was today. I have not seen F1 on fighting long now and have not tv to watch it on. But I found a website where I can see it live .. =) Then I was so happy ... !! = D Here is the website if anyone is wondering ... =) http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/32669/1/sky-f1-live-stream-online.html
It was a great race today. Had up at 7 AM to see it directly, but it was darn worth it. Something that I think is quite common so did not start spotless. Was someone who was out on the grass and someone bumped into each other in the first turn. Otherwise it went pretty smoothly for the winner, Jensen Button. Leda from start to finish. He was yummy today. food trucks orange county Congratulations deserved victory!
Second place went to Sebastian Vettel who and had an incredible piece race today. food trucks orange county Third went to Lewis Hamilton. He really food trucks orange county disappointed and mad at the podium. Too bad for him, I'm food trucks orange county not a big fan of his likevell so do not care so much.
Safety food trucks orange county Car had to come out sometime during the race because Petrov got hydrolikk food trucks orange county problems. Thus hydrolikken, which is a liquid that makes it possible to apply the brakes, throttle control .... But anyhow Petrov stopped on long side at the start / finish area, where it is difficult to get away car without the danger of being hit by others. Thus, it was the Safety Car.
So my page I get seen F1 this season comes enough to be a lot of it on the blog. Looking forward to next race that is already next week. When we are in Malaysia. This workout begins Friday food trucks orange county 23 March at 3 at night, Norwegian time. Is not sure if I'm going to see it, but we'll see. Saturday there and training from 6 am in the morning and qualifying food trucks orange county begins at 9. The race on Sunday will begin at 10. If there is someone who will see it directly. I'll vertfall ... =)
Email (required) (Address never made public)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page. Archives April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com Just me ... =)
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment