Sunday, January 25, 2015

Do you know any of the tea trolley our Midsummer shoot? Some had already approached me on where I g


Do you know any of the tea trolley our Midsummer shoot? Some had already approached me on where I got it. I've found him at Dawanda because it looked like this as the bottom left of the screen. Brown with not very beautiful tiles. So I started to grind it a bit and missed it with white paint a new look. The tiles I've stuck with adhesive film imitation wood (from the hardware store). It has taken a couple of hours work but I think it was worth it. The trolley comes now as Lemon stand, cake car or currently as a storage space for my sewing kit used. How do you gefällts?
You know actually already Roombeez? There you will find plenty of ideas on the subject, furnishing and DIY. Your considered to build a wardrobe itself to create a wine crates food truck mafia a shelf or craft from old things food truck mafia new? Then you are at the right place Roombeez, I could spend hours reading my way through the country DIY ideas and bring me new inspiration.
Julia - Oh how great !! I think the color white missed almost all a great look ... I myself have a few pieces food truck mafia of furniture in my apartment I found just creepy at first glance to the flea market or with relatives in the storage room, as I then but the very idea of white furniture head had I taken them immediately and finished when they are just fantastic to join a modern food truck mafia style with a little vintage !!


No comments:

Post a Comment