Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A dear Hello Sunday night, since we had rain so sad drops from the sky, I will show you now quickly


A dear Hello Sunday night, since we had rain so sad drops from the sky, I will show you now quickly what Colourful, namely, what has become of the old brown tea trolley. On Friday I painted, they were worth. Cashmere held knows what it promised and light creamy white like much better than pure white to me. Unfortunately, it's not so nice to see on the pictures, the light was a bit too harsh yesterday. (Note the old tile floor of the terrace not Please whose days are numbered): Here are some pictures from the current actual state
Above is covered instead of the old tiles a wooden plate with oilcloth. But I could not let so I picked out already beautiful cream-colored tiles that perfect reinpassen.Unten need it again a wooden board, since the veneer has not become beautiful.
On the side I was an old porcelain hooks and screw it all crocheted parts that you see are from my dear Anke (Svanvithe), who gave me for Christmas so beautiful potholders, dish cloth and crocheted flowers!
I had it before a heavy thunderstorm with hail all cut in 2007 and placed in a large bowl.
Love Cornelia! I'm catering van for sale not at ease with the look! So many beautiful things can I discover with you! The car's been lovely and the creamy white color can I recognize. The tiles will make sure very well in the car. The inside story you enchant catering van for sale also certainly a pretty thing! The roses are truly a dream! Schmacht! I would also would like to have! ;) LG Petra Reply Delete
Hello, oh, I looove roses and I waaarte already on it! * Lol The trolley has become really beautiful. I am very much looking catering van for sale forward to your Nähschatulle. Which has at least yes really big fan, that's great. I have been given a few years ago, which has only sparrows subjects - all long and narrow. It seems like they always fit well in my closet, but it would have been nicer if it were wider, so that you can also clean up is good and pure touch. Since I am now really curious! Greetings LOLO Reply Delete
Hi Cornelia, it never ceases to amaze what makes it a bit of color! And the window was decorated quickly? No wonder it's so beautiful on its own! And the roses ???? Ah, the roses ............ Grüßle Tanja Reply Delete
Hello you love, ROSE ..... * swarm * .... just do not want my flower, which ist's probably too wet and cool !! Your trolley looks great. Just as your whole "summer living catering van for sale room" I greet you all love Bianca Reply Delete
Love Cornelia, the tea trolley looks great and I would let him exactly like that and not lay tiles on the top shelf. But that is my opinion and it's your trolley !!! Anyway, he looks very nice in white !!! And your whole summer living room I also like super good, cheerful and fresh !!! Your rose pictures have hit me completely from the (non-activated) socks !!! BEAUTIFUL !!!!! Many greetings Birgit Reply Delete
Love Cornelia, your tea trolley has become soooooo nice and I like it so very well with the oilcloth. White tile determines also very nice aus.Dein summer living room I find so beautiful succeeded. There, catering van for sale I would also feel very comfortable and your roses are a dream. Very nice pictures on such a gray day. I wish you have a nice evening. Greetings from the other side of the Rhine. Irmgard Reply Delete
Love Cornelia, I am blown away by the tea trolley. Marvellous become. I too am of the opinion to leave it as it is now. Of course it is a matter of taste, perfect for my taste. And the summer living room is so cozy, because you spend a lot of time determined. On the sewing box I'm curious. I myself have so pimped an old part, and my dad has it then painted for me ..... Be cordial greetings from Karin Reply Delete
Love Cornelia, your summer living room is a dream. And this beautiful tea trolley fits Simply perfect. The Rose Cover I also know and for a moment I have your flowers reminds exactly this. The roses are soooo romantic. On your sewing box I'm very excited, because I still have such an old baby with me, but not really trust myself to it. Greetings catering van for sale Betty Delete Reply
Love Cornelia, what a transformation! Really nice your trolley has become, perfect for your nice terrace. On the tiles I am also very curious, but I would have probably decided. The inside story is also a baby certainly looks great when it initially comes into contact with your brush:). Your roses sin beautifully. Parking is in front of me yesterday on the first flower

No comments:

Post a Comment