Friday, May 2, 2014

0-9 | | 25 (years old). 24 (TV series). A | | Ally McBeal. Graduated. B | | Ben


As many of you may know I have been for weeks rete hard to learn. I've never spent so much time at school, I think, except maybe with my high school fork in the road food truck exams. A week or two ago I discovered that all my nice clothes were in the wash and that the contents of my laundry basket fork in the road food truck over the edge of the laundry basket had risen for several tens of centimeters so I went to wash. Neat, I hung my wet clothes out on my super cool drying tower and everything had come out of the dryer are dry, I put on my board organized. I decided that ironing is just not in it, I had to learn after all. And the stack that had to be ironed seemed rather to cost a whole day or just a few hours, so I figured it was more convenient to between only iron what I needed, and the rest to the next moment I again had time to pass up. An unwise strict plan, I then found. Meanwhile, my laundry basket a content of about 2 to 3 machines, but again shocked I realized this afternoon that washing is impossible. My drying tower depends to a still full, my board is fully occupied and time to get to work the way I already do not, because I'm fork in the road food truck still learning ... Tadaaaahhh ... Fallacy 1. The announcement ' Sometimes anything to iron when I needed it 'is also not much materialized. I just continued with the less nice clothes out of my closet. So that's Fallacy 2 For ..:. Big consequence is: write any more clothes to wear. Not even less fun. Only summer things. But let me just yesterday declared officially winter How the heck ... I figured now is as follows: Wednesday is my last exam, so I make sure I subscribe fork in the road food truck Thursday to wash. (We have a shared fork in the road food truck laundry room, where you must subscribe to wash.) During the wash, I'm also ironing immediately, leaving my ironing and dry weather tower for the new release was clean. Let's hope that there is no logical errors in it ...
As long as you have those machines were not organized again hangs and puts on the board. New Seems to me this is a great plan! Though I might take some of the Friday schedule for the new road was also working. :-) December 15, 2007 01:04
0-9 | | 25 (years old). 24 (TV series). A | | Ally McBeal. Graduated. B | | Ben & Jerry's. Big Bang Theory. C | | Creative. Chevrolet Matiz. Chips addict. Castle. D | | buy DVDs. Thinker. fork in the road food truck Dyslexia Practitioner. E | | - F | | Friends. Taking pictures. Filmfreak. G | | Gilmore Girls. Grey's Anatomy. H | | House. Hypermobility Syndrome. I | | Italian food. Ice tea. J | | Jealous (sometimes). K | | Klein. Clothes (much). Cooking. Scabs-pulker. Kittens. L | | Reading. Lost. M | | Music. Malibu. Musicals. Master of Science. N | | Nathalie (that's me). Nikon D3100. O | | cleanup Showers. P | | Psychology. Piano. Perfectionist. Pesto. Pathe unlimited card. Pieterpad. Private practice. Q | | - R | | Driving fork in the road food truck license. Roseanne. S | | Writing. Sex and the City. Schoenentic. Skating. T | | The mentalist. Two and a Half Men. U | |. Leiden University Postpone. V | | - W | | Shopping. Watching clouds. X | | - Y | | - Z | | Singing. ZZP-er
2012 (10) August (1) July (1) June (1) April (1) March (3) January (3) 2011 (6) December (3) November (3) 2010 (4) January (1) November (1) August (1) June (1) 2009 (12) October (1) August (1) June (2) May (1) April (2) March (2) February (3) 2008 (33) December (3) November (6) October (4) September fork in the road food truck (2) August (3) July (4) June (2) May (2) April (1) March (2) February (1) January (3) 2007 (32) December (6) The Great Fallacies Mangoes The grass is always greener. Still .. not powerless? Amazement everywhere. Not fair. November (5) October (4) September (4) August (1) June (2) April (2) February (4) January (4) 2006 (25) December (2) November (6) September (7) August (3) June (1) May (1) March (2) February fork in the road food truck (1) January (2) 2005 (14) November (2) September (2) August (3) June (3) March (1) February (3) 2004 (10) υ

No comments:

Post a Comment