Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Project garden debris There will be some digging, screwed and adhered Marketplace here, but little


Project garden debris There will be some digging, screwed and adhered Marketplace here, but little by little we are getting there. Tomorrow we will pick a swing, fun! Can I finally got that swing seat for over a year waiting somewhere to hang. Project garden and grow in PET bottles
Sarah and I look about twice a day to the "beebie plants". I love me well with water. They now have two times per week (on average) in the spray bottle. Today I have tea tree oil added to the water to fight the fungus (also a test, but should work). Growing in small PET bottles going very well. Project mama bicycle transport bike, the new butt-saving seat, the bracket for the seat, the bicycle and buggy carrier are all there. When completely happy the seat behind it, is not it a shame, a confirmation button was broken. Then I took a good look, it was found that there is no belt gently sit more on that bicycle seat that I had saved from the garbage truck. Maybe just an old chair for next to nothing excavate with confirmation buttons food truck park fort worth and waist belt. For a carrier and crate should I still buy. So even anything more jobs, and we can be done weekly grocery shopping by bike. Project to reduce electricity consumption OMG, who turned a halogen guzzler! Our lamp above (with LED light) using 5% of what use that thing. I'm going to use a shorter wash, I put the washing machine after a couple of minutes to weeks. Was free The dryer is not used anymore. Well sometimes difficult, I must wait until there is place on the drying food truck park fort worth tower, a matter of getting used to and plans. We also seemed to forget to put on mechanical ventilation after showering, oooh yeah. Scolded back Project stolen bag Pegs can I again, pay bills yet, I miss some code of the new account (or had lost). I am so happy with my new simple cell phone, he is still not empty. He has a standby time of more than 20 days I believe. Project Health food truck park fort worth My life is a bit on hold waiting. Child, apply other things, I still do not know ff where I stand, and when and how many days a week I expected in rehabilitation. Irritating! The better food / avoid certain foods (salt, sugar, chocolate, caffeine, pork, everything from the cow, saturated fats, and just more fruit and calcium) is pretty good. I have not bought Easter eggs and salt I just do not use anymore but I notice that it is difficult other ingrained habits and needs of the past 20 to 25 years are difficult to change. Project children's furniture - is put on hold
Labels
(Vegetable) garden administration wastes save save gas, water, electricity grocery budgeting presents consume food truck park fort worth less decorations make miscellaneous holidays celebrations finance food truck park fort worth recycling household and children's clothes fun factsheet food truck park fort worth easy environmentally friendly oepsjes cleanup peak oil pimp recipes recycling debts Transition Town Getaways vacation food truck park fort worth insurance care babyfood making create your own sewing panels themselves come out of debt
Moneypenny Married to Mr. Penny, mother of Mini Penny (2009) and from April 2013 also the mother of Ieniminipenny. Heredity with a save gene. Useful and now also enjoyable. We like to save money, energy and effort they want them ;-) and the environment as it can. View my complete profile
2014 (26) April (3) March (5) February (4) January (14) 2013 (88) December (10) November (6) October (6) September (14) August (7) July (3) June (5) May (8) April (8) March (4) February (8) January (9) 2012 (89) December (9) November (11) October (9) September (12) August (7) July (11) June (5) May (5) April (5) overdraft and save gas consumption reducing mortgage, insurance and Another suffering also ... bulging and start Update food truck park fort worth current projects March (7) February (5) January food truck park fort worth (3) 2011 (52) December (4) November (6) October (4) September (3) August (7) July (2) June (1) May (4) April (7) March (3) February (7) January (4) 2010 (150) December (6) November (13) October (10) September (11)

No comments:

Post a Comment