Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Otherwise, I

Irena Sirena "Residential dilemmas
Another question I have. Subject that I have an apartment in the most fucked in the bathroom. And yeah, that also happens to be delayed until I find out how I have no idea what to do with the drain in the tub from the shower. I think after you wash the hair, always behind clearing away the hair that has accumulated in the drain. How exactly could this man do in such runoff:
Really, every day I feel a little silly. I note that the black desk the whole devil - each dried drips are familiar to him. A bowl of salad has been scratched, but even I did not eat from it (I did not even know that ceramics can be like scratch). Even the desktop is scratched, steekkar of course, this time probably from me. Today I found a piece of hollow concrete flooring and cleaning well obtolkla shelves in the cabinet in the bathroom. Induction is a funny thing, which is quite smart too, although steekkar it is not clear to me how I cook the egg. And it seems to me that it is in the range cooker somewhere cooler air. No problem, because on the stove to cook anyway, but that on the other hand, again knocking on my concerns about the hood. This system has in the kitchen each apartment steekkar hole connection with zunanjosto through steekkar which simply place the hose from the hood, I was strange. But okay. Stains on the wall, I successfully repaired with the wrong color, so now I have to repeat the process. But this is reparable. Everything else is not.
On the other hand, today I found something steekkar wonderful - it has Metalka at that corner, left over from the former department store sold quite a few useful cases - light bulbs, brushes, household appliances, etc. - And bought a super duper spoon (with as many as two stickers!). Probably the only shop in the city center, where one can buy neonko and Stanley knife. Anyway, the other spoons I bought from a seller woodenware; at least they will have some business from me. I'm old school, as far as spoons, although a little afnanja never hurts.
Otherwise, I'm horrible in terms of shopping, the food. Until recently, I had a new home in a pretty impressive collection of wines (I bet that is the most expensive already spoiled, because I too nutrients "for a new apartment") and spirits as well as four different brands of ice cream five different flavors. Well, the wine anyway, I can not drink a toast because I've been taking for washing broke one glass of two. Wine in the singular it is.
Ehm, in such a runoff only izpuliš this silver thing (whatever it says it already), clean your hair and stick it back. It looks like this somewhere nailed, but it's not ... It's just a decorative cover. smoger steekkar - 16.11.2011 at 19:54
Yep, lift up the lid of the island pick it out. In the case THIRD already ful easy. In the hood, but always keep your window open because it can draw air somewhere, otherwise its function only rumbling anonymous - 16.11.2011 at 20:40
I have a similar drain ... rise lid and pick up. This my not quite the same, I do not know if it will be with you as this happened, but in a lot of my hair go ahead and eventually hammered ... This then Mr. Muscolo solved. tyschew - 16.11.2011 at 21:02
As far as old school spoon last time I read that you have to lubricate before first use. I do not know why, but hell, you know :) Men is now so sorry that I have not heard before, that I have to my old pomečem and buy new ones, that they'll oiled. People are strange. Poppy - 16.11.2011 at 21:12
oh, what a bit silly but I really feel I have not met with such a drain. I play him get away (no broken nails, hehe), but also as Urška above said will be another mesh dat over, because I find it better than fusion mr. muscolo not
I am tle had in mind also that Irenin example. If she chose a different color (ie color, not even another brand quality paints, etc.) All other matters (tj.snovi ingredients) that form the desktop, but would remain the same (kakokvosti) would certainly be the result of its' accidents 'eyes less noticeable. Ursa - 17.11.2011 at 09:25
Hey! I'm interested on such runoff (which we too m and there is nothing like it), how the hell you stop the water? There is another version in which rotate the one way and you stop the water with us wherever you turn, the water runs out. Our tavelik son, I would like to "swim", but it water immediately flows into the drain. Does anyone have a solution steekkar how?
Given the drain and all who use various cleaners for cleaning (unblocking) steekkar outflows. As already written to raise one zadevščina, I suggest that you do this after every wash hair (to remove the hair). Then, once a week, or. when general cleaning up the bathroom, or spucaš. odmašiš drain. And not with Musculo and similar matters, because they are incredibly toxic. There are 100 times more efficient and environmentally friendly way. In one of the stores (Bauha ... etc.) Buy (about 2-3 cost) that "pump" the people whom they say dr * to the pump. It looks like a rod, which has at the end of both rubber. Apres drain, fill with water kado, open the drain and start pumpat. Get out there all the nastiness

No comments:

Post a Comment