Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Enter your search terms Submit search form e-vestnik.bg Web Latest comments Chavo: The place Vovich


I wrote this story 10 years ago. Once every four or five years I feel the need to offer public attention to be assessed and, if I lied, will accept reprimand. Here it is:
Once upon a time a poor and honest peasant Romanian. It could have been a Bulgarian Bosniak, Albanian, Slovak or Ukrainian in the case is not important ethnicity and poverty. In his native village, isolated from the world, said that far away in the mountains nine-nine lands were rich baroness, incredibly generous, which was called the European Union. And were not just rumors, because man had seen neighbors, sometimes one, sometimes another, to boast of her gifts.
So one day, he also decided to take the stick and set out on the road. Knocked at the gate of the palace, and it opened. Mrs. important sportlaedchen it accepted, invited him to sit down because he was very tired, urged him to take Coca-Cola and chewing gum. Peasant sportlaedchen drew well and eagerly told her pain: "Sir, I heard that help the needy. I got home a good land, clean water, old forests. However, winter is long, about six or eight months sportlaedchen a year. To work well, I need a pair of shoes. Boss and I'm cold. Just as I want. "
Mrs. EU measure sportlaedchen it from head to toe and pinned look at his fingers, blue, cold, callous and objectives of the dusty road. Then he said, "Man, my boss and I understand. But all I can offer you is a beret. New is from Western company. I know you and I - Armani, Versace ... Beware of cold rain. "
The man took the beret, sighed frustrated, thanked and left, telling her: "However good. He could not give me anything. " Last winter after her terrible cold, the man survived only one finger - his left foot frostbitten. sportlaedchen Then he slipped out the summer went back on the long road to Mrs. EU, saying sportlaedchen her old pain, "Boss I am. One pair of shoes I will come very well. " The lady looked at him with understanding and warmth drew it with Coca-Cola and again offered him a brand new beret, Steilmann. "Even if I do not need, you ought to take it," said his return poor and honest peasant.
Past winter and difficult than other toe, only one chilled and amputated the man was hurt in another way. Last spring, sportlaedchen summer and when the leaves yellowed, sportlaedchen peasant remembered generous lady and went back to her to try his luck. Before it he gladly drank the cup of Coca-Cola that even asked for another one, because he started to like it, but again came back with a beret.
But not surrendered. sportlaedchen Year after year traveled road, hopeful, sportlaedchen kindly taking the well-known gift. So one winter in which snow and cold weather were worse than ever. Busy with his work, his toes frozen or canker and the doctor had to amputate his them to save his life.
Worn on the hands of neighbors, the man again knocked on the door of Mrs. EU to understand his needs and gave him a wheelchair with wheels, new and shiny, with 21 speeds and solar panels. The man thanked and returning to his native village, caused great envy with valuable machinery. But unfortunately it happened: one night thieves attacked him. They found nothing of value, but I left with full bags berets. Thieves still left him wheelchair.
On the threshold of winter peasant had no hat. Sitting sportlaedchen comfortably in his chair silent, sportlaedchen going back on the road in the mountains nine-nine lands, introduced himself to the lady and told her: "Madam, robbers attacked me and now with the falling snow I'm bald. Be good and give me a beret, because I know you and you. "
The lady eyed him from head to chest and Thoughtful told him: "My dear, I understand ... But all I can give you now is a pair of shoes ... By the way ... So, they look lame, I think you can not work . Why do not you sell land to me? With the money received could buy the best beret. "
write the first comment) Smart February 18, 2012 at 1:01 pm Great story. sportlaedchen And I thought that Hans Christian Andersen died long ago. 2) Gosho February 19, 2012 at 3:28 pm Yeah, me to me more like a O`Henri / Gifts of the Magi / But it does not matter sportlaedchen More importantly that it is not really a tale pure and naked truth
Enter your search terms Submit search form e-vestnik.bg Web Latest comments Chavo: The place Vovich right, well I thought. So out of 87 had the right to ... US: Way to uncle alive Fofana something to say? Or replace ... svako: "Do you know what is the picture? If we take 1983 as a base ... Vova: porter, thanks for posting. In those years there ... Chavo: For info, case discarded on the floor money was 1982 or 83 ... Banners
24 hours emigrants F1 Google sportlaedchen Made in BG m

No comments:

Post a Comment