Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Loading ...


Who knows how convivial fuss I was spun mene.Ne and there was not much to buy, but I just wanted to do some delayed by habit, to the last things about this godina.Tryabvashe pay danatsi..da renew his identity food truck map card. ..da buy food and medicine for the dog si.Varvyah through slush, wrapped in his coat in a futile attempt food truck map to hide from the penetrating vyatar.Snezhinkite pounded my face .Gledah busy people who are like cockroaches scurrying forward backwards, left on hunt for promotions suffered colorful bags with inscriptions "Billa", "Lidl" and "Penny" .... hauling bags to houses with tangerines and bananas (as if the rest of the year they are missing) ... hauling small plasmas and big brand "NEO" ... promotional se.Obzeta of course food truck map not so festive thoughts of vanity, for running the shops and pushing for festivity, walking quietly and I reached the Covered Bridge. And then she appeared somehow not myasto.Butashta buggy in the snow ulitsa.V had a baby stroller, and the handle with a hand holding his famished little, neat, about two -three year old boy .Beshe beautiful, well-dressed young woman. eyes staring into nothingness, and in his free hand he wore two huge striped bags .In the beginning I thought that it was part of the festive crowd left in the snow the day before Christmas Eve with their children for podaratsi.Kogato equaled them saw that the bags are filled with protruding, broken twigs, and from below, in the basket of the trolley were arranged neatly frozen broken branches ... She came from the driveway of Bashbunar ... We pass se..stana I still felt cold ... as if kicked in stomaha.Praznichnoto my mood that Hitch was not quite melt somewhere around snow sleet ... And for some reason I thought of ... Andersen for his little Match Girl, for which a child yet I placheshe..I for her then hated Andersen and announced to zhestok.Posle when I grew up I realized that he wrote fairy tales for adults. And I wanted more people to read them ... I turned to the mother food truck map after detsata.Varveshe without looking .Dostoyno without looking sachuvstvie.Nyakakva particular posture i.Syakash was wearing a cross on his skinny fragile ramene.Momchentseto trying to assist in pushing the cart ... I felt guilty ... I felt lonely ... I went quickly ... In the TV advised food truck map us how to wrap gifts ... talking again about Lincoln grandfather Cyril, which he rightfully ... spoke of archons ..for where millionaires looking for wives ... ... Christmas packages for cheap holidays to some islands there ... There were politicians who love and care for us promised food truck map to help us. ..Prizovaha us to be good and generous ... to soluble hearts ... Popular Christmas Eve party I offered to send a free text message to win a million ... They consulted me how and what to put food on the table for explaining ... Yule log, the warmth of the family home ... I wanted to sleep and wake up after praznitsite.Pregarnah sick dog both svryahme in the silence of the Christmas night, waiting to be born the Savior ...
Under the post says "0 comments" food truck map ... I wanted to be the first tight throat and watery eyes. Glory, and sadly both internally and strong is what you saw, felt and described. food truck map Crude realism sinks in vanity and oblivion ... You may want to read all of Andersen tiny ?! December 27, 2011, 16:15
Very strange is the "link" my child Andersen.Kato hem hem loved his talk I was afraid of the pain which occurs in tyah.Posle in different periods of his life discovering more and more layers ... You're food truck map right Daniela.Tryabva to read because they develop that sensation that makes us human ... I was surprised that Facebook where I made reference to this text, a woman unknown to me -from Gabrovo name was May Marina wrote, that this is a bad mother who has not taken care of during a wood, but now in the cold is subjected to this ... I looked food truck map at my children and ... profile picture was lively with a wide smile, wall-only jokes and miscellaneous fun klipcheta..Tazi woman easily dealt prisadi.Yavno is one of those people who see the fallen man go away and say, "is his own fault because he was drunk" -No think that the man may have received attack ... December 28, 2011, 16:45
Loading ...


No comments:

Post a Comment