Thursday, November 6, 2014

Loading ... Recent posts I almost missed the most incredible experience in my life. Why not? Tale o


Main menu system lameness in the eye of the event Panic button! "From System with love" cinema alor star mall corner of ... Nina Zhisheva Hello, Mr. Premier martenici Nina Chinese bedtime story Mitko Nikolov Your Position While system Polls Featured slideshow
In a distant, distant kingdom, right in the middle of it stood a beautiful crystal city. Everything in this city ... Read more News of the Metropolitan FRONT NOTHING NEW 1 month ago finding or conspiracy? 7 months ago
Recently, many have begun to talk about independent living for people with disabilities. To discuss it, chew it, looking vinovati innocent of how independent cinema alor star mall or dependent living. And even started an impromptu discussion with a young man on facebook, very cool, and like to accept it. So this young man put the question, which, to me personally, I found quite interesting and provocative. Namely - "how they should think and act a truly independent person?" And I would ask - what really makes us independent? When we talk about independent living for people with disabilities, usually the first thing to mention is the service assistant for independent living. And this service is undoubtedly needed to be an independent person in a wheelchair, with quadriparesis, for example. cinema alor star mall But ... here comes my special BUT. Only know it consists our true independence? This young man, whom I mentioned above, claims that its independence is the way it is perceived, and he is seen first as a man, as cool, funny, interesting, positive, confident and skills and only after all this comes completely cinema alor star mall negligible, according to him, the fact of damage. I've had cases to meet people in familiarizing themselves with me were presenting their disability before mentioned his name. I've met people who, seeing my cart, first have asked me what I am ill, and only then think of to ask for my name or my education and qualifications, when I applied cinema alor star mall for a job . I know people cinema alor star mall who very shyly presented myself worrying of disability, I know those cool, positive, interesting, fun people that disability is simply just an annoying stupid coincidence ... this rain downpour cinema alor star mall just as its gone out with her ethereal new dress. I close with the people who timidly succumb to simplicity, boorishness and rudeness of the system and its officials, fear not to angry, cinema alor star mall because it is only one, but without it, what? Without aid, without dobavchitsi for this and that, without dots assistant ... scary is, we must admit. I know people who in no way can allow and even thought to entrust life and everyday life of someone other than a relative. To say to yourself - I am one of those who have accepted the way they are - good or bad, cool or not, interesting or not, loving or not, I'm just so, not because I am in a wheelchair. My cart does not svetopriemaneto shaped my attitude to my people, my requirements to them. The fact that I am in a wheelchair is only a way of organizing my daily life, so that I can deal possible regardless to my good soul, you feel dignity. So too it is possible and has made me a little cinema alor star mall feisty. Gadnichkata part of my organization's environment is that it is confined to the home and yard. From there, in the hands of the system. And she did not caring about people like me. I did not mention all the above, to judge or to praise someone. Of course, I look at things from my bell tower. I am very curious to see and your views. Share ...
In May 2012 P C P P C H Apr June 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Login Login RSS for posts RSS for comments WordPress.org Search cinema alor star mall Search for: Polls
I started working in the TEMP my decision is not written that I lost ability to work can choose technical aids for my taste, according to my needs and requires use assistant for independent living, although not live in Sofia live alone in a council flat, which is fully accessible and adapted I can go out and walk around the city without any problems and then in a wheelchair and completely self Went on a trip to Miami this year, as last, if not worse, to change what I talking about?
Loading ... Recent posts I almost missed the most incredible experience in my life. Why not? Tale of the muddy backyard Evil Country and People with Disabilities campaign! FRONT OF METROPOLITAN nothing new young hopes in Strasbourg! Finding or conspiracy? Tale of the invisible beauty Klett P

No comments:

Post a Comment