Sunday, November 9, 2014

My favorite - Zachary Karabashliev husband wrote the novel


My favorite - Zachary Karabashliev husband wrote the novel "18% gray", "A Brief History of the plane," a new book! "Story" - a book written round table international by Zachary Karabashliev and his wife Sylvia. It is empathy and illustrated by Iva Sasheva. All three lived in California for years. Zachary said: "This story is the product of a love of reading and drawing. In this adventure and helping my wife Sylvia. We wanted to get the text to provoke parents-children relationship. To become a tale of empathy for general reading by the fireplace or under the blanket at bedtime. Something to share. The words are displayed, and then start reading. The book is like a short cartoon. If your child liked it, it can become the director of your own movie. I admit that now and see for this concise history. We look to the European tradition of fairy tales - Brothers Grimm, Andersen with his little match-girl, Carlo Collodi Pinocchio ... to try to make them accessible through the layers of time - you'll see that the illustrations in the book is as Gothic buildings and landscape as if from the square. Lyulin. This is due to Iva, not an illustrator, she is an artist of this fabulous story. We need someone in whom the words to inspire the images, and they in turn give birth words. In the end, we give the canvas - a few words as a basis for "embroidery" on which children and their parents to give birth story, to experience a story about a dream - to create a living thing, to leave a trace in spite of hunger, cold, crisis, shortages, about other people's indifference. Besides, it was a dream of rags ... It revived with the warmth of kindness. In spite of the cold distant stars. Anyway - relive this tale ... And think that the people you see on the street, push carts, homeless, desperate geeks are not always round table international that everyone has a story nyakava round table international drama. Do not pass by indifferent, as some characters of our story ... "
Glad you find here other fans Zachary Karabashliev :) I was the presentation of this book - in a bookstore "Penguins" to the University. Zachary was with artist Iva Sasheva. There were not many people, but those who gathered, we knew why we were there :) Lily, tonight I'm in the theater army will look "Kickback". I hope the play is good, at least as the book. Reply Delete
Ugh, Zachary my weakness !!! That is, what you wrote :) I managed to go to the presentation of "A Brief History of the aircraft" in August 2009, and I was very but very happy to see him. Sorry I have not been to "18% gray", because for me it is a "de book" -neveroyaten novel, drama, action !!! :) I watched his play "Sunday night," I'd like to see and "Kickback" but Lily says ... "but round table international in Sofia" :) Sekamo, then please give feedback on the play that excited lol. Greetings to both you :) Reply Delete round table international
Violka, for me also "18% gray" is a novel of novels in the new wave bg authors! I am so excited as I read it through it lit at all to buy and read bd young authors to look at them, it gave me such emotion novel sugar. Well, as I read the books since then, no one close to this level, but at least I stayed passion to buy books of native authors and their trust :) Be sure to write reviews for "Kickback" after watching round table international it . I think that this is the same play "Sunday night" only to Sofia stage. I expected that it will be very Zachary tonight at the gym, though this is only the second show, and he May BG;) Reply Delete
Yes! "18% ..." absolutely! I've reread 3 times (I'm a big hooks) I fully agree with your every word: D I when I watched "Sunday night" round table international (I think they are different, but we'll know after watching "Kickback") are also heard rumors that Zachary will is in the room, but to my great regret was not :( So I wish with all my heart tonight is in the room! <3 Reply Delete
Violka, was quite right that it is a completely different performances. Since the book consists of a long piece ("Sunday night") and several other shorter, I do not know why I thought that it would look long. My surprise was that performed almost all other texts in the book, dialogues, as the link between round table international them was the hero of Ivan Radoev. It was interesting, scenography and music were impressive, and visual effects to them. If I'm round table international not very lazy, I'll do a more comprehensive attempt to review in the coming days;) ps Zachary was not last night, or at least I did not see him. And unfortunately my salon was not complete, although it is only the second show. Reply Delete
Thanks Sekamo round table international :) it obviously will not be able to watch :( but rather will take to buy the book to gain a little insight

No comments:

Post a Comment