Tuesday, April 28, 2015

As you may have noticed if you have looked at the link of my first site, there you come across an a


shark-inter.net Projects megaplex stardust Toolbar One Click Faster Team Viewer Help The plan Log In About the site Contact Advertising Problem? Topics SHARK-Inter.net My texts internet - Internet Links - Support Linux - Linux Applications - Support Linux - Distro Windows Windows megaplex stardust - Windows Apps - Support Facebook Group
Since I started using Linux and my way of thinking is quite changed. I no longer megaplex stardust think commercially (if you know what i mean). I saw so call "action" "Be Ubuntu" and unlike so far, I decided to call them, to let people know that I exist ... so long, more or less, not just from the beginning in the Linux world, but I am on the Internet active before there was Facebook (which I am proud).
How do you not bored talking about what I'm doing on the net (for what I believe that you and not biriga) and the karju regions and have some remarkable results of its work, being that neither this text does not have a value. But who reads this is not cast time. As I said I have experience with computers (since I never hear the word computer, because I think that the word is not correct for the subject that her designee) and have experience in Windows and Linux. I have to mention that my Windows is slowly megaplex stardust fading into memory . The user alone Linux for 2 years and have known each other a long time ago (1999 I first saw KNOPPIX), although it until 2005, it was still interesting (Linux megaplex stardust as the operating system). And now I love games, but before I adored them and the fact that I may not run on Linux I was killing any desire to move to Linux.
On my website, or blog, to which corresponds, because this site is just not fit in the one nor the other and resemble megaplex stardust both: S, you can PROAC articles that support Linux. It's now hard, but it is important for people who are here for the first time to know, are rare, and we strive not to do that ever, speaks her mind, but look on the net what people say and to incline usually most, although there are always exceptions. (If this is a misinterpreted ... I'm talking about operating systems, policies, or taste commenting on this site is no room!). So if you ask me something, tell me which answer you want. At the end of the fast, and I always say what I would recommend, but one that does not persuade and not take the consequences in the event that someone is listening
Then I had more present me as a man who does nothing and has a website pretty uzalodno thrown place on the server, but I was glad it exists. Then even more companies in Serbia megaplex stardust had Sites , if someone just interested can have a look at this link, what he looked like my first site> megaplex stardust Link <
Later, although it does online, I strove to put all the FREE programs that are necessary to ordinary users, I must mention that earlier people were much less familiar with the internet, not to mention that even Google was not as developed as they are now (I speak in From 2005 -2008). Admittedly programs that I had published its official site and was able to reach them to reach anyone, but if we're talking about people who are looking for a program that does not even know his name, but only in that they function properly, then my site was of used.
As you may have noticed if you have looked at the link of my first site, there you come across an advertisement for OFFSET, which is operating system based on Linux made in educational purposes. And the advertising was available in all future versions of the site, so I like to say that my site from start leaning Linux But this is not true!
Linux was occupied from 2012 years and more intensely than 2013 Pro and I do not expect me some spajdermenske operations: D. What I post on this site are basically my notes do not keep the notebook than a little izfriziram text to the public and publish the article megaplex stardust here. Everything you see on this site and I've tried (I speak of Linux). So if you follow megaplex stardust the instructions, all these programs (applications) will be useful.
All posts or my experiences with net-a, I have not invented anything. Following ten sites directly related to Ubuntu and advancement of Linux as such. I support megaplex stardust and accompany the development of two other Linux distributions such as you would see on the Welcome page, such as Linux Mint and Elementary OS (Both are based on Ubuntu).
Now on my site you can find tips on software for Linux and Windows. As support for the above-mentioned operating systems. The site is divided by topic, so you can easily browse and search. New posts and publish it on the Facebook group so who wants to be in progress.
Honestly I hate blogs with posts of five kilometers text pogotvo if you are boring, if you have not bored eyes you have not narrowed continue reading this will take a while ... Ubuntu Philosophy:
For years I used Windows ... and I know it in my soul, realistically he has an enormous megaplex stardust amount of applications and on a professional level, he shall

No comments:

Post a Comment