Wednesday, January 1, 2014

City Vs. T7 Group


A self-taught artist Francis Škoranec from Sračinca probably the only man in whose backyard (at least in this part of Europe) are two replicas of cannon heavy at least a hundred pounds.
The first is a top Škoranec made 2008th year. To create it took about six months. But top him so much that he soon made another one. - A long time I was about to make a top, but it would not go. It was only when a neighbor started doing his, and I've finally started. On both I'm all done, only iron pipes, while the wheels of the old carts. One is a top replica of approximately 1630th years, while others belonged to the 1780 th year. But I did not do exactly according to drawings and sketches, but I worked partly by his idea - he explained Škoranec.
- Coincidentally, I went into this hobby. gsc leisure mall I used the plywood panels carved stands for flowers, gsc leisure mall bedside lamps and chandeliers, while the Eiffel gsc leisure mall Tower out of plywood panels that I made in 1973. was my first serious job. For him, it took me more than four months and is unique in the whole world - proud.
News
"Pearls" graced the celebration of mass in the parish church kameničkoj
City Vs. T7 Group
WP Theme & Hosting


No comments:

Post a Comment