Friday, January 10, 2014

Home 30 Tips on Writing Secrets Gatot Aryo


Home 30 Tips on Writing Secrets Gatot Aryo "design786" novel "Moon Dreams" Novel "The Trash Berlirih!" Novel "The Veil Code?!" Publisher "squiggle"
I was stuck in a civilization turnover aneh.banyak life I lead just brings me to one jail to another jail. Many various food trucks vancouver forms of behavior that I do not understand, it looks like a human but it looks more like an animal!. There's even worth called demons, wah screwed?!. Though they're human, you're not that happy rats down dark alleys, muddy and kotor.hidup there with a variety of smells rancid, rotting garbage, and various food trucks vancouver tai. Your tongue is also not a dog tongue is always food trucks vancouver sticking and the filthy drooling is not playing.
But unfortunately're acting similar to the rats, just pull out your tongue unclean words. Where is your humanitarian instincts?. You actually glad to be a lion, wild animals live by killing helpless animals weak. I try to see your friends another, they are very similar to monkeys, pigs, cats, lizards and even cockroaches!.
Traces of oppression I encounter everywhere, sucking the blood-sucking bercecer people on the streets. Ketida court is culture!, Even so the arbitrariness lifestyle!. Human faced many roaming in the halls of the building. Sometimes they wear a face licker, occasional wear fraudsters food trucks vancouver face, sometimes also wear a face traitor!. What is certain is that the face of the devil got his license, and strangely Devil undercutting license for free!.
A mosquito food trucks vancouver flew right in front of my eyes, my ears once in a while he approached. The mosquito sound shrill ear cause to itch. After circling many times, finally he landed on my skin pores. Corners of his mouth began poking holes pores, it hurt pain interference.
I view closely flattened food trucks vancouver dead mosquitoes between fresh blood spills in the vicinity. food trucks vancouver I was cruel, a mosquito bit me should I reply with their lives. Memeng mosquito was guilty of making me sick first. food trucks vancouver But if I have to be cruel to retaliate food trucks vancouver by killing him?!.
I stuck preformance melancholy pain. Blowing up a wave of heart-rending, soul shackles and make endless suffering. I'm trapped in the darkness of space and time. Thrown myself into the sewage. food trucks vancouver Is it wrong if I fight for justice?!. Why this age every crime to be a hero!, And every error into truth!.
My body feels like bosses. His skin was peeled off and all that remains is living flesh, muscle, and bone. I could not resist this civilization, hundreds of times my body toppled. I could just be a spectator and goat congek.
I get out of the dorm room towards food trucks vancouver the main road. My intention of going to the market, then it's me by rickshaw. Yellow light that seared the temperature heats in a rickshaw. My temperature began to rise with the sweat began to wet most of the face, hands and my back.
Once I stopped at the market food stall. Understandably wife has not had a morning meal had to find a cheap shop. Egg fried rice plus use vegetable broth and sauce only two thousand five hundred silver. For economy class mediocre like me, wateg is a favorite choice.
Get out of my sight warteg getting sick again. Luxury cars stopped at a red light, there was a small boy beside food trucks vancouver him were lifted his hands towards the car. But the car pemillik ignored him with a sour face
I'm sick and furious to see the vanity in front of my eyes. What is wrong with sharing the happiness of fellow human beings. The fact of civilization makes us inevitably have to accept their existence!. Membauatmu arrogant attitude will not richer, even with the properties you be stretched before me!.
A few seconds later the shiny luxury car sped leave dust. The little boy did not get anything, face radiated turbulent shame in his heart. The little boy who became exploitable parents lazy. Human flesh and blood makes as a shield food trucks vancouver from buasnya civilization. Only the stupid parents who teach their children to be beggars. I'm sick of seeing parents who berpakaiaan quasi ragged remotely supervise their children to become professional beggars, licensed products under bridges. food trucks vancouver
The boy's face looks blurry like exhaust fumes. Money ga dapet, that there are millions of gas instead of lead entering the nasal cavity. Berberhaya substances which can decompose food trucks vancouver the lungs. Cruel right modern civilization which he said the highest peak of human culture.
I'm sick every day just seeing the hypocrisy and decay of civilization. But stupidly I only can see but can not do anything?!. I could only hear the screams of oppression but could not help?!. I just b

No comments:

Post a Comment