Sunday, January 5, 2014

What right do they put the prefix ex-communists? Nor were they real communists nor the Croats by yo


I had the intention of something a little late with fasting kuVarijacija, games which began May - Cooks and Bakes, and this month's task, which was a good morning bread with a blog of truth and lies about the food, although I baked it in time. However, the dates of publication of DB's fast and kuVarijacija day by day, and if it was not absolutely gsc one utama necessary and not otherwise feasible, do not like and avoid posting post to post.
So I landed in front of the musical journey takes me in a small circle around Mark's Church, Parliament and Government buildings.
Oh, no, bil 'is apparently a buddy in a cafe near the Flower, then drove them all out, assuming that all the protesters inside / hooligans / BBB-and killed out of them, piled them in the squad car, where the continue the same, as well as later in the cell in which the "overnight".
And yes, I'm afraid to get beat up, end up as invalid or semi-invalid, but I fear that the Bite and out to the street protests that led clearly defined Left Party, with articulated requirements, and such does not exist.
I do not think, given the situation in the country that was short term, long term there anything to be changed and repaired without drastic revolutionary methods such as the nationalization of assets and transfer of everything were loaded into a few private pockets, secret accounts and room, back country and nation gsc one utama which is caught up with the people who will really gsc one utama with great knowledge and enthusiasm gsc one utama inconceivable gsc one utama that the same people come back and run the deadlock.
What right do they put the prefix ex-communists? Nor were they real communists nor the Croats by your country and the people love and work in its interest. A bunch of thieves and hypocrites united in the organization. gsc one utama Long ago they sold the soul and conscience, and all the people makes them all possible devils, for their own interests.
Emptied all social funds, banks were recapitalised our money sold to foreigners who join us now as a country, as individuals trapped in debt bondage, to a company and a brand that's meant anything sold to foreigners or the day in private hands, which are more or less done same.
The worker as a concept barely there, were turned into slaves, working without wages and contributions, the farmer does not produce anything worthwhile, or wheat, no corn, no fruit, no vegetables, no pigs, no cows, but the problem is supposedly enormous quantity of sheep wandering around gsc one utama the fatherless, because there is no one to protect them.
- 100g linseeds
Since I had no idea any appetite bread to be had, so I was expecting more pull on the cake, but did not.
Next time I will completely omit the cinnamon, I do not know how much cinnamon after heat-treated, retains some of its properties, and is placed in such a small amount that the omission does not play a role. I'd rather put pepper and nutmeg.
And definitely, slightly longer baking, to obtain concrete crust. I did not freeze, I kept it covered for days, occasionally opening gsc one utama the container at a time, that I allow air to enter and great acting, not musty or dried.
As for the food that Anita on her blog advocates are concerned, I have not got too much time to go into a detailed discussion or explanation gsc one utama of my position, but the fact is that whenever I have ever been overweight but otherwise healthy nearest ideal or even such and had, my diet except that was a small amount of food and physical activity popriličnoj, very resembled what Anita advocates.
I may not be the best example, gsc one utama I am truly carnivorous and have no problems with using the fat of every origin, where they belong, but what my body is saying is that when I eat carbs slow and difficult, with meat and fresh vegetables in addition to seeds , things are different.
I've always been able to eat a piece of meat and salad and be a "sieve", we are not talking now about what they eat your eyes, but if you give me a piece of bread or God forbid a piece of fruit or some candy, so was he and those famous integral bars, I eat and you and a table, all set with your feet.
I agree with everything you wrote in the first part of the post, provided that you do not have to tell you how it is these days to live in the Square. As for the bread, I call it bread from seed this for a peanut's a good idea, I was also a bit of cinnamon too undefined doratak. A little bothers me and flax that we in the food processor is not milled almost not at all, so it milled in a coffee grinder, not to kill his soul, but at least it is broke. I work and that of crackers, soon to publish, the better to chew it than some trash with money. March 5, 2011 24:25 PM
I fully Salz with everything you wrote. I'm sorry what happened to your brother, it is both terrible gsc one utama and very sad. We all have the right to choose and their opinion about whatever it is. It is time to awaken slumbering people from their slumber and show what he thinks and how he feels, because he fears for himself and his future ... As for this recipe, I think that is more than excellent, I'm a fan of real bread and not on

No comments:

Post a Comment