Thursday, July 3, 2014

- Impressions play an important role. Australia gsc amanjaya mall - a developed country. So I

Evgeniy Levchenko, "I would not say that I'm a hipster | Sports life
Evgeniy Levchenko, "I would not say that I'm a hipster" Recently the Australian club, "Adelaide United" intensified, perhaps the most unusual Russian-speaking player. Evgeniy Levchenko gsc amanjaya mall midfielder, played for the national team of Ukraine and Ramensky "Saturn", does not eat meat, rides ekomobile resting gsc amanjaya mall in Tibet, looks to the club "Salsola" should be very bright and manner gsc amanjaya mall of dress. After reading the interview, which took in Levchenko correspondent gsc amanjaya mall Vladislav Voronin Sports.ru, you would not believe that it has given the actions of players.
- It's hard to say. I have not seen it live. I only know a few Australian players. They may often lack the skill, but they compensate for this desire to go to the end and win. And willpower show good football.
- I'm not particularly looking through football. This, of course, an important part of the move, but only you can feel for yourself. See any cuts, think about the level of football gsc amanjaya mall in the country makes no sense. This can be judged only on the spot. And so I consulted with Patrick gsc amanjaya mall and Zvansveykom Andvele Slory, who played in Holland. They say that the standard of living in Australia leaves a very good impression.
- Impressions play an important role. Australia gsc amanjaya mall - a developed country. So I'm curious to look at the people, nature, animals. Of course, football - not the most popular sport in this country. But I'm not going to slow down the pace. Can experience, their leadership qualities gsc amanjaya mall set an example of someone local players. In general, gsc amanjaya mall make a contribution to the development of Australian football.
- It's hard to say. Recently I was in Nepal and Tibet. Under certain gsc amanjaya mall circumstances, such places can inspire, while others - bring depression. gsc amanjaya mall But Tibet was just gorgeous. gsc amanjaya mall Resting there in body and soul. Many people these days do not have enough.
There's a terrific attitude of people towards each other. They live on a dime, but so spiritually stable, that will give all of us a great head start. They do not chase for material wealth, live in the present, not the past and the future, as many. I'll tell you a story yet. I went up to a height of 5 kilometers. Rise was given a very hard - nose was bleeding, his eyes watering, just head throbbed. And they were running in sneakers vlegkuyu on these steps. gsc amanjaya mall Such tremors. And always smile. For me it's important.
- On my map where I note the country he visited, now about 60 marks. There is still a lot of things, because there is a desire to travel gsc amanjaya mall around the world. It is a dream which can never be realized. But she always made me warm.
- From Australia gsc amanjaya mall necessarily fly to Malaysia, Indonesia - in all sorts of island states. I'd like to visit Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan. But for this we need to understand the level of danger in this country. If there will be an opportunity to go okay, I will do it.
- In 2009, Esquire magazine recognized me the most stylish player in Holland. It was very nice. Then I was sent as a gift a great magazine. He was so heavy that they could easily kill someone. But I am indifferent to fashion: it comes and goes, but your style remains. I am drawn to this area. I met with the famous Dutch designers and in conversations with them always learn a lot. So perhaps in the future will connect a life with style and fashion.
- As they established their brand as him to his feet. The fact is that to create a brand is not so difficult, but to develop, make it attractive - yes. I want to determine whether I should do it, whether it is my calling. But football gsc amanjaya mall is still in first place, there can be no doubt.
- Clothes have always interested me. The main thing - how do you feel about their things. Waking up in the morning, I almost always know that I can pull over. For me, this choice is not from "like" - "do not like" - is the feelings and emotions that I feel in the morning energy gsc amanjaya mall boost for the day. So I do not stand in front of a bunch of closet time.
- Back in Moscow, when I was playing for the reserve team of CSKA. The boys were trying to find jeans that no one was. And then began to pay attention to the stylish things. But the fact is that for cool jeans could only dream. Then he could afford to have more.
- This is me to the bulb. People should accept me for who I am. And the fact that we have a lot of players who pull type brands Gucci or Armani, just brings a smile. But 80 percent of players. This gregarious community in which one follows the other. I do not blame anyone. They can do what they want. But when someone buys the item for 1000 euros without knowing its history, it brings a smile and regret.
- This process is debugged, all done professionally, gsc amanjaya mall so that nothing unusual gsc amanjaya mall is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment