Thursday, May 21, 2015

About a year ago I drove past Nicolas, I


About a year ago I drove past Nicolas, I'm in my car, he back of his bicycle cart. From this trailer that behind his bike around mega cineplex megamall towing industry Niklaas a mobile car wash. I was touched and immediately stopped him by pressing a note in his hand and thank him for the inspiration he is.
Niklaas, a homeless, car washer, however, mega cineplex megamall refused to take the money with me. "No ma'am, I beg, I'll get embarrassed. I can not take money if I did not work for it. "It took a lot to convince of took my hand off to persuade him to have to take the money.
In the ensuing months I can regularly look where he next to the police station in Paarl sleep with a decorative brick wall on one side, his trailer on the other hand, this is where he came to rest after work.
While I ran this morning in the Main Street, I saw from a distance already his trailer, and started smiling. Each encounter with Nicolas is special to me. "Ma'am, I just want to show my people what is possible, that one must work hard." "I have big dreams, maybe I dream too big. I dream of a caravan, a check on wheels, I just have a place to sleep. I have asked the people to help me, maybe I can sleep in my cart, but they said it would not work. "
When I asked him whether he mind if I come back tonight and some photos will take, he tells me: "Another woman, the one day as saying she wanted to hear my story and come to take pictures, and then when she put me quietly mega cineplex megamall on the TV. People say about three weeks ago I was on TV. That phone of me, the man who gave me it back taken, but those little phone was so busy at the TV, I had eight calls. "
Tonight we exchange a bag of food for a life story. Niklaas as child abuse, later he lost his parents and sister in a car accident. He was at the Ultra City in Worcester someone gave him a R5 gave. He garage cafe within walking looking for something to eat, "but I did not know, Dad upward had a better plan for me." When he bought from the shelves step he saw the shoe polish and tin.
"At first I walked around outside, but it was Christmas and the people only wore sandals." "But when I looked down as I saw the feet (tires) needs a polish". He began to polish karbande. After two customers have spotted his potential and has made a financial donation, he began to wash cars.
"Then I went to buy: Windowlene, 3 Argusse because it is the thickest newspaper and Sunlight - when I know not of car shampoo. One, two, three then I Ingredients. I made me a sign on thick cardboard, stating: "Good Mornings, I'm waiting for your dirty car."
He later moved to Paarl. At a scrapyard he bought irons and a sketch of the trailer that he would pull back of his bike, signed. His trailer was made and "burned" or at least "they regarded my cart with three-sided signs." "The people are good for Mrs Nicholas."
When I asked him about his dreams, he told me: "I do not want to be rich, I just want to live. And I would like a broken caravan would get hold of, I would even get the parts and fix it, but I just want something to sleep. I sleep 35 years out. And if I get my Learners can I have a scooter ride. A man said if I Learners will write it for him to figure out he will help me with a scooter. I write the 8th July. For the eye test, I already went, I did get 8 of 9 for the test, you can believe madam, 8 of 9 ".
I pray with Nicolas, greeted him and walked away to my car that a little further up. When I see he ran after me, "I just want your car come to pray that the Lord will take the helm and you will be protected."
His last story's stayed with me: "Last night I read my Bible again the man who distributed the talents. The one who got three, took it and another 3 to bymaak ". But the one who received one talent took it and buried. He did not have anything done to his talents. "
His bike and trailer, "three-sided signs labeled with" Click the following mega cineplex megamall link to see the video of Nicholas KYKnet: http://kyknet.dstv.com/2013/05/08/dagbreek-8-mei-2013-niklaas -Thomas /
2015 (2) February (1) January mega cineplex megamall (1) 2014 (18) December (1) November (2) October (1) September (5) August (5) & #

No comments:

Post a Comment