Friday, October 25, 2013

Can you say betrayed Stalin Khrushchev? I do not think you can say that about any leader in the wor

Meeting with Khrushchev | Reso
Stalin was a State Secret Police and state bureaucracy had no decision. Any decision came from the Secret Police. For example in the love you bring innovative ideas to the factory where work can bring this problem ...
Prof. Krushov: three life I lived. the knights of the round table I graduated from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering in 1958 and then I worked with missile technology and a group of engineers with ballistic missiles. At that time build intercontinental missiles for the Soviet fleet. In the same period, said the opportunity the knights of the round table just to be in the group of engineers who work for the construction of the space rocket. While later I helped father to complete his memoirs during which he was removed from politics. At this time the government put pressure on me Brezhnievit and therefore transferred from the construction sector to institute missile technology computers missile thing that still do not understand the knights of the round table why they felt that this move was a punishment for me. So for 20 years I worked at the Institute of Control and Computers in Moscow in nuclear or her electrical system. the knights of the round table We have to much time working on his father's memories began to reflect on Soviet society and the reasons why this company could not achieve its objectives. It was not an easy question. Sikurisht responds today that I have my reasons for these but at that time I had not.
When Gorbachev came to power I began to opportunities I traveled as under Brezhnev's impossible to churches outside the movement. At this time I received a call from Tom Watson IBM founder of the company which has established this institute where we stand together. Tom Watson was my guest at the plant that his San Jose California in 1959. Later he became Ambassador to the Soviet Union and was very interested in an improvement in relations between the two countries. I met him Lord Watson in 1990 when I visited Harvard University. He invited me to his institute where I stayed for a year. I started work in the institute but three months after the Soviet Union collapsed. I learned that my institute in Moscow had ceased to exist. Nderkova realized that here in Rode Island University was interested in my work, my lectures and writings of my time teaching. So I stayed another year and year after year until in 1999 I took American citizenship. There is nothing lost after Russian citizenship the knights of the round table and have also won the U.S. it. So I am here for 19 years. You give lecture to my American students and foreign here at Brown University and the Naval Academy Military College in New Port where we have foreign students from around the world. It is very interesting for me to manage conversations between European and amerikene officers who have different ideas about the world.
I am happy here, I like Rode Island, I love nature, I live in a very green area and quiet and I'm the only one who walked in summer zbadhur the knights of the round table enough to say my neighbors or care Mr. Krushov barefoot so that you will fall.
AT: Nikita Krushov is unquestionably the knights of the round table the most famous person of the world communist Albania and remember that in our school textbooks to Our professor explained by markzizem Leninism he always attempted to explain us very Khrushchev was the man who betrayed Stalin and communism true. What do you think about this?
Prof. Krushov: When talking about Stalin must realize that Stalin the knights of the round table was a communist the knights of the round table as well as Hitler. He was a dictator Asian type, cruel, very cruel than Hitler but with less than Mao to tell the truth. While Khrushchev was a man who believed in a bright future of humanity, do not speak in the sense that this phrase was under communism because it is a complicated idea, but he really believed that the Soviet Union to build and can not be lived in paradise surrounded by barbed wire. For this reason he decided and brought to light the crimes of Stalin and in particular the crimes he had done to his people. Thousands were executed and millions of others were sent to concentration camps. Must say the truth to our people, said Khrushchev and let people judge us on this truth. These news should sins and to look to the future.
Can you say betrayed Stalin Khrushchev? I do not think you can say that about any leader in the world. If the government changes or adjustment not believe this is a betrayal that you did your predecessor, but it means that you require to do things differently. Khrushchev tried to change how the Soviet Union. First how can I make the economy more effective, centralized economy that operates in a direction not as focused or industry during World War industrialization. Do harojme that at this time the U.S. economy the knights of the round table was in a centralized manner. the knights of the round table We try to management important that k

No comments:

Post a Comment