Thursday, December 12, 2013

Every morning, the average Croat, in modern Chinese dressing room, sipping a Brazilian coffee, sits


At Split beach Bacvice, off the Dalmatian to bathe, but the fear of things that he does not steal them, and write on a piece of paper Lennox Lewis (boxer) and went for a swim. When you return to see a piece of paper without the things it says Carl Lewis (runner). Jew dies in bed and cry out: - "EVAAA, ženooo, you tuuu?" - "Here I am, my husband, I'm here?" - "Adameee, son, you tuu?" - "I'm here, Dad, I'm here?" - "Avrameee, son, you tuu?" - "I'm here, Dad, I'm here?" - "Well, who is in action, you pussy motherfucker?"
I need seven minutes to complete three tasks: Eat a loaf of bread, and women have sex ironed shirt. First Swiss: He started with ironing, eating bread and half the time expires. The second is German: eats bread, go to the board and the time expires. Then the order came to Croatia: Yes ladies iron, he told her to iron a shirt, and then back to the center, eating the bread and manages all end for 7 minutes. Manager analyzes the results: Swiss: bolador We first do the work, then we eat and in the end the pleasure ... German: We eat first, then the job and if I is not tired ... Croatia: We learned bolador - if you do not fuck what they are doing, you will not eat bread
Cacic and Milanovic in the role of the inseparable duo of separate Chairman and First Deputy Prime Minister Zoran Milanovic and Cacic share the same bike, but each with its wheel turned on its side ...
Fata says it: "De when you're on your feet stewards coffee ..." bolador Well, "De when you're on your feet fall asleep coffee bolador ..." And again: "De when you're on your feet serve us ..." And again, "De when you're on your feet light the fire ..." Mujo "De while I'm on my feet, to drive material. :))
A woman sitting on a plane next to a priest. bolador "Father," she said, "may I ask you a favor?" "I would, if I will be able to, my daughter." "You know, I bought one very expensive and a particularly good machine for hair removal, but it is still quite new, and now I am afraid that I will have a lot to pay customs .... Would you be able to hide under their robes?" "I could, daughter, but the problem is: I can not lie. But give me that camera, but I'll think of something .." At the airport customs officer asked the priest if he had anything to declare. "From head to waist have nothing to declare, my son!" convinced the priest. Confused customs officer asked, "And from the waist down?" "Down here I have one machine for women who had never used." The customs bolador officer shouted: "Next please ..."
Two friends one they walked, they talked. After a while the conversation, they began to argue and fight. bolador And one strikes the other. Ye felt hurt. Volleyball wrote: "Today I received a blow from his best friend." However, they continued their walk, they came to the lake and decided to take a bath. Ye friend will almost drowned, but his friend saved my life. When he came to himself, is engraved on a stone: "Today my best friend saved my life!" Friend asked him: "When I hit you, you wrote it in the sand, and now urezuješ in stone that I rescued. Why? . This he said, "When bolador someone does something bad, we need to write in the sand to clear the winds. But when someone do something good, we should carve in stone that no one and nothing Removal
Every morning, the average Croat, in modern Chinese dressing room, sipping a Brazilian coffee, sits in an Italian car, buy a French breakfast pastry, driving on paved streets of the German hunting and came to work in the Austrian firm. Immediately includes Taiwanese mini-computer and English language begins to perform job duties. And when he returned from work, wash hands with soap Turkish, Slovenian opened the fridge and took out his Thai canned tuna, pour a glass of Macedonian wine, turn on South Korean television and enjoy Turkish and Latin American soap operas. While it warms Russian gas. I love Croatia and all domestic ...
Traffic police officer writes a sentence to the driver .... The driver bolador said, "Do bolador not write a sentence, I know the Chief"-took the phone, dialed the number, but the mayor is unavailable .... The policeman said, "And what do we do now?'ve Used the help of friends, the audience does not mean we are left with only half and half ....." :-)
Ah, my friend, women are the ones strange creatures. Love you, hate you, and forgive and forget, much differently than men. They love you and will not cheat you. When you hate will get back to you. When you forgive, bolador never forget, and forget when it does not exist for them, believe me. I simply have their own. Stubborn, interesting, seemingly separate, that there are women
LIONS Get some man in a restaurant, when they are there alone pensioners. Even with the door man shouted: - "Hello lions!" All are silent. He cried again: - "Hello bolador lions", but now louder. When you see that retirees still silent man shout loudly yelled: - "HELLO LIONS!" For him, it's bolador an old grandfather bolador said, - "What are you yelling, we're not lions." A man: - "How not every day when one of you puked?"
Atheist Atheist in the woods is walking in the forest: - How is the magnificent trees! - How are power

No comments:

Post a Comment