Monday, December 30, 2013

I have since 2009. continued gmtk to photograph and explore, but I was more dedicated to young peop

Interview: Darius Petkovic | Fotografija.hr
Categories Select Category Education Print photo processing photos Photoshop History of Photography Techniques Recording Lectures Theory gmtk Managing camera photography Columns Alphabet photographs Masters and Art of the masters of photography techniques and Miscellaneous Self Blog Fotokultura Interview Clubs and Associations Pets creative, gmtk you asked us Portraits Sponsored article Software Technology Digital gmtk Film Cameras Flashes Cameras and Memory Cards Lenses & Filters Other Stands News Events Competitions Exhibitions Press
On the occasion of the exhibition last week's "Ghosts of the past," we decided to briefly talk with the author Dario Petkovic, and hear what we have to say about the new / old exhibition, plans for the future, Croatian photography, and several gmtk current photographic topic. gmtk
I came up with the idea when I noticed the "phenomenon of May" in which people gmtk of different political beliefs and world views together and dress up in uniforms from the Second World War and military forces that are operating in this area before 60 years. In these gatherings actors of these events or their descendants again recall the Second World War, and I had the impression that the war for them does not yet finished. gmtk In the last 20 years in this area keeps talking about WWII and such topics daily breaks gmtk out. If we recall how many times it was mentioned only the last few weeks, as examples of judgment man who was selling items that read "ready for a home," and was reported, and then found that it was not a greeting from World War II, and was then held Mass for Pavelic, so he was arrested Boljkovac, and so constantly with the statements of politicians, "I am proud that I am anti-fascist, I am proud that I am not anti-fascist". All together it's a painful question Croatian national identity. We should gmtk not forget that Zagreb was released May 8, or so I learned in school, and after that happened Bleiburg and people who are dressed in Ustasha uniforms come in Bleiburg, and Kumrovac to celebrate Tito's birthday partisan people dress uniforms. It is also interesting that in May in Serbia people gather in Chetnik uniforms that have their own events. That is all set to appear as a phenomenon worth documenting for future generations to see how we lived 65 years after World War II, which obviously some still going on in their heads.
I have since 2009. continued gmtk to photograph and explore, but I was more dedicated to young people, as opposed to the beginning when I was filming the elderly who were mostly actors themselves these events. After the first show I've dealt with people who have 17, 18, 20 years and does not have any direct connection with the passage of time, and yet they are heavily involved in the celebration of these events.
Three years ago, in a cycle of "Occupation in 26 Pictures", you are dealing with issues that are now again become very current, such as the sale of INA, an announcement giving the concession highway etc. Are we going to get a continuation of the exhibition?
Generally motivated me monitor the economic situation gmtk in the country, and more and more serious I got into economics when I was engaged in one economic weekly, so I started to keep track of which way is the economy gmtk of this country. Then I noticed the phenomenon of loss of sovereignty in some key sectors, and I wanted to show the photo. The big question, and I do not care to offer an answer, whether the state should relinquish some key resources (telecommunications, banks, media, oil companies, food and beverage concessions on the road ...) foreign companies. There are primarily media who are for the most part left to foreigners, the banking system is left to the Italians, telecommunications Germans, Hungarians INA ... It is interesting to me that all the countries that have historically had territorial claims on Croatia was now taken over key resources. These are all actually multinational companies, but principally come from these countries. In the meantime, I started working on topics related to the economy, in the strictest sense related to the industrial heritage that once employed a large number of people, and today has been converted into some abandoned buildings or objects that have now moved into commodity chains, the most common side.
You are the

No comments:

Post a Comment