Friday, December 6, 2013

In our beautiful, sweet little food vans for sale kitchen and we are green berries looked as bad as


Grandma was cooking it in a regular way, not dense or rare, always with minced steak, I ate it, although I never perpetrate a great joy. In Zica I first meal entirely čorbast, fasting peas, I remember those big bowls and those hotel trolley that I like trpezarka pushing, always, of course, in a hurry, spilling, wiping, and so on until you set all the forty plates food vans for sale and ran to I ring the shady terrace of the monastery and call the sisterhood to lunch. I admit, I barely learned to ring if I ever learned.
They are safe at home with someone you're not by no means want to offend. And certainly before you ever found an insuperable obstacle, perhaps not as serious as it was for me was the incredibly horrible food vans for sale peas.
Eat it with a smile - I can still admire it. Ali suffered a pea, has become my culinary nightmare creepy memories of dark, gray, empty afternoon in an apartment in which we had never been a place, some stained glasses, uncomfortable smell of roasting day before food vans for sale yesterday, and better food vans for sale not to remember everything.
Nice, Misha was only a few months ago, because I'm at least a year in general ignored the existence of these foods, food vans for sale peas, and I wished I knew full well that he should not suffer because of one of my bad experience. So I somehow feared the day when it transits to the peas.
In our beautiful, sweet little food vans for sale kitchen and we are green berries looked as bad as the ones I remember. I decided, deliberately, for a recipe with bacon. When he confronts his fears, but then let it be by the end :-).
1 l. chicken soup or water
Warm the butter in a saucepan and add a tablespoon of finely chopped bacon and fry until golden brown and leave a nice smell. Add the finely chopped onion and fry until translucent and then remove food vans for sale the onion and bacon in the end and add the flour and fry in fat, to make a roux. When the flour without lumps slightly darkened, food vans for sale stir and pour all the soup or water, stir, add the peas and salt. In addition to adding water boil for about an hour, so the beans stay čorbast. When it is quite soft, remove from heat and add the cream, stir so that no lumps, sprinkle with parsley and serve warm.
Newer Post Older Post Home
I IN THE KITCHEN food vans for sale ...
Love at first bite
Bookworm in the pantry
colorful kitchen
Buda sticks


No comments:

Post a Comment